Date: Oct 12 2017
Youth learn the game of soccer from an International Soccer Instructor with programming which focuses on the PLAY - TRAIN - COMPETE philosophy.
- 6 to 9 year olds: 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- 10 to 14 year olds: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
For youth 18 months to 4 years old focusing on the introductory skills of soccer through fun games, stories and muisc. New Mini Kickers will receive a shirt, shorts and a soccer ball. Returning Mini Kickers will receive a backpack.
- 18 months to 2 year olds: 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- 3 to 5 year olds: 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Mini Kickers (18 months to 5 years old): $70
- British Soccer (6-12 year olds): $65
Register Parent Central Services. Families registered with CYS may register online.
Participants must be registered with CYS Services and have a valid sports physical to participate.
- Call (502)624-6703 for CYS registration questions.
- Call 1-800-493-9602 to make an appointment for your child's sports physical.
- Tel: +1 (502)624-4747
- Military DSN Tel: (312)464-4747