Date: Jul 18, 6 p.m.
Sign your child up for Youth Bowing Camp at Houston Bowling Center. Open to ages 7 through 15 years old.
This weekly camp will teach new bowlers how to bowl and give experienced bowlers a chance to improve their game. Coaches will be on site to help improve bowling skills.
Each participant gets two games of bowling and shoe rental each week, plus all youth who participate get their own bowling ball!
Choice of polyester bowling balls include: Ebonite Maxim and Columbia White Dots. Weights will be determined during the first week of camp. Balls will be available by the second week of camp.
Hosted by Houston Bowling Center and the Fort Knox Youth Bowling League.
$75 (non-refundable) per participant.
- 2 games of bowling each week during camp
- Shoe rental each week during camp
- Polyester Bowling Ball (Ebonite Maxim or Columbia White Dot)
- Advance registration starts April 1until May 31
- Register at Houston Bowling Center
- Open to 24 participants
- First 24 youth registered are accepted.
- Tel: +1 (502)624-4740
- Military DSN Tel: (312)464-4740