- Participants must be at least 15 by completion of class.
- Participants must complete pre requisites.
- Participants must participate in all class activities.
- Participants must score at least an 80% on all parts of the written test.
- Participants must and perform skills correctly in skill portion of exam.
- Minimum age of 15 (by the end of the last class date).
- Swim 300 yards continuously- (Front crawl, breaststroke).
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7–10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps, within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
- Two minute tread in deep water without hands.
- You are or will be of age before the end of the class.
- You are aware of the the prerequisites you MUST pass the first morning.
- Tel: +1 (502) 624-6217
- Military DSN Tel: (312)464-6217
Become a lifeguard today and learn how to save lives in more than one way! It's a rewarding opportunity you will carry with you forever.
For current class schedules call (502) 624-6217.
This class requires that:
Register in person at Anderson Indoor Aquatics Center, online or by calling (502) 624-6217.
In signing up- you must fill out a completed sign up form stating:
Failure to complete prerequisites will result in a forfeiture of $50 of the course cost.