- 05/02 | What the Wibit?!? @ 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- All Water Aerobics Classes have been cancelled through 05/11
- All Swim Lessons have been cancelled through 05/11
- Lifeguard Certification Class through 05/11 have been cancelled.
- Visit Army Emergency Relief to obtain the following required AER Forms:
- AER Form 101 Application
- AER Form 57 Budget worksheet
- AER Form 575 EFT
- Gather ALL Supporting Documents related to the request
- Call Fort Knox AER staff member for instructions to proceed at (502) 552-1416 or (502) 552-0430. For assistance after regular duty hours, call (877) 272-7337.
- Victims of domestic violence: Call (502) 888-5796, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- A Domestic Violence Call Center is available 24 hours a day at 1 (855) 827-0400.
- Newcomers Orientation on 04/01 has been cancelled
- Parent Coffee Group on 04/02 has been cancelled
- Soldier Life Cycle Budget Development Class on 04/02 has been cancelled
- New Commanders/1SG Family Advocacy Briefing on 04/08 has been cancelled
- EFMP Support Group on 04/16 has been cancelled
- Installation Newcomers Orientation on 05/06 has been cancelled
- Citizenship and Immigration Assistance on 05/07 has been cancelled
- 03/31 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 04/02 | Thursday | Pizza Garden Teen Program @ 2:30 p.m.
- 04/03 | Friday | Acrylic Techniques @ 10 a.m.
- 04/03 | Friday | DIG IT: Herb Gardening @ 12 p.m.
- 04/04 | Saturday | Puppy Tales @ 1 p.m.
- 04/07 | Tuesday | Story Hour @ 10 a.m.
- 04/07 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 04/07 | Tuesday | Sewing 101: East Hanging Dish Towels @ 5:30 p.m.
- 04/08 | Wednesday | Watercolor Workshop @ 10 a.m.
- 04/08 | Wednesday | Crafternoon @ 3:30 p.m.
- 04/09 | Thursday | Minecraft Club @ 3 p.m.
- 04/10 | Friday | Authors at Your Library: David Shannon @ 1 p.m.
- 04/11 | Saturday | Family Yoga @ 10 a.m.
- 04/14 | Tuesday | Story Hour @ 10 a.m.
- 04/14 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 04/17 | Friday | DIG IT: Container Gardening @ 12 p.m.
- 04/18 | Saturday | Alice's Tea Party @ 1:30 p.m.
- 04/21 | Tuesday | Story Hour @ 10 a.m.
- 04/21 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 04/22 | Wednesday | Leadership at Lunch @ 11:30 a.m.
- 04/22 | Wednesday | DIY Garden Stepping Stones @ 3:30 p.m.
- 04/23 | Thursday | Authors at Your Library: Robert Villanueva @ 6 p.m.
- 04/24 | Friday | DIG IT: Flowering Plants for Kentucky @ 12 p.m.
- 04/25 | Saturday | My MakerSpace Open Lab @ 2 p.m.
- 04/27 | Monday | Movie Monday: Frozen 2 @ 4 p.m.
- 04/28 | Tuesday | Story Hour @ 10 a.m.
- 04/28 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 05/02 | Saturday | Puppy Tales @ 1 p.m.
- 05/05 | Tuesday | Story Hour @ 10 a.m.
- 05/05 | Tuesday | Afternoon Story Hour @ 1 p.m.
- 05/05 | Tuesday | Sewing 101: T-Shirt Bag @ 5:30 p.m.
- 05/06 | Wednesday | Lunch Bunch Book Discussion @ 11 a.m.
- 05/07 | Thursday | Teen Bad Art Challenge @ 2:30 p.m.
- 05/08 | Friday | Cardmaking and Rubberstamping @ 11 a.m.
- 03/31 | Tuesday | BOSS Bowling
- 04/04 | Saturday | BOSS Kentucky Barrel Tours
- 04/07 | Tuesday | BOSS Learn to Swim
- 04/09 | Thursday | BOSS Learn to Swim
- 04/14 | Tuesday | BOSS Learn to Swim
- 04/16 | Thursday | BOSS Learn to Swim
- Effective 03/25, all events scheduled at the lodge are cancelled through 05/31/20.
- Effective 04/01, until further notice, Camp Carlson will no longer be renting cabins.
- Effective 04/03, Camp Carlson RV & Tent sites are closed to all new guests and reservations though 05/31. Customers with current reservations will be canceled and refunded.
- Camp Carlson will be closed on Sundays during the month of May.
- Effective, 03/13: All CYS instructional programs will close until further notice.
- Effective 03/14: Devers Middle School & Teen Center and CYS Sports will cease operations until further notice.
- Effective 03/15: Chapel Child Care will close until further notice.
- Effective 03/16: the Child Development Center, Family Child Care (FCC) Provider Homes and School Age Center will close until further notice.
- Effective 03/26, CYS Youth Sports is closed until further notice.
- Effective 03/26, Parent Central Services is closed until further notice.
- 04/24 | Friday | Devers Operation Megaphone Lock-in
- 05/09 | Saturday | Devers Staff vs Youth Challenge
- Effective 03/23, the Equipment Checkout Center will be closed until further notice.
- Effective 03/23, payments for Fence Rental will only be accepted via checks in night drop box or WebTrac.
- Effective 03/23, payments for the RV Storage lot will only be accepted via checks in night drop box or WebTrac.
- 04/02 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- 04/07 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- 04/14 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- 04/21 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- 04/23 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- 04/28 | 10,000 Steps: Spring Fever
- Eastman Park
- Keyes Park
- Thorne Park
- Camp Carlson
- 04/12 | Sunday | Easter Brunch
- 04/16 | Thursday | Kentucky Derby Dinner with Chris Morris
- Weekly Thursday Night Trivia
- Weekly Friday Night Karaoke
- Weekly Sunday Omelet Station
- 04/16 | Thursday | Happy Hour Creations: Canvas Painting Class
- 04/17 | Superhero 5k
- 04/21 | Intramural Soccer Coaches Meeting
- 05/05 | Intramural Softball Coaches Meeting
UPDATED 04/17/20 • 11:32 AM EST
The novel coronavirus outbreak is evolving on a daily basis. Family and MWR is working with USAG Fort Knox leadership to determine how the latest information affects Family and MWR facilities and events.
This will result in cancellations of some events, programs and services.
PREVENTION: Avoid being exposed; practice appropriate hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, if unavailable use an alcohol-based (at least 60%) hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; avoid close contact with those who are sick; clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (work and home).
For more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
DFMWR HQ Bldg. 4248
Effective 03/23, DFMWR HQ Bldg. 4248 will be closed until further notice.
If you have any questions, please contact us at https://knox.armymwr.com/contact-us and will answer as soon as possible.
Making Payments to DFMWR:
If you need to send a payment to Family and MWR, please use the following address:
Directorate of Family and MWR
PO Box 120
Fort Knox, KY 40121
Checks should be made payable to: IMWRF
Effective 03/17, we will will no longer be accepting in-person payments. Rent may be paid by phone or drop box
Anderson Indoor Aquatics Center
Effective 03/17, Anderson Indoor Aquatics Center will be closed until further notice.
Cancelled Anderson Indoor Aquatics Events:
Army Community Service
Effective 03/26, Fort Knox Army Community Service (ACS) will be closed until further notice. All services have ceased with the exception of Army Emergency Relief and Victim Advocacy for victims of domestic violence.
The following critical services will still be provided:
Army Emergency Relief (AER)
Three steps to request AER Assistance from Ft. Knox AER office:
Cancelled ACS events:
Automotive Skills and Service Center
Effective 03/23, Automotive Skills and Service Center will be closed until further notice.
Effective 03/17, Barr Library will be closed until further notice.
Cancelled Barr Library events:
If you are ill, have a fever or are practicing social disatancing, don't forget that many of the library's resources are available to you online.
Cancelled BOSS Events:
Child & Youth Services
The Fort Knox senior commander has directed that the following CYS activities cease operations as a prudent measure to limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To be clear, the aforementioned operations will stop, starting on the respective dates listed.
Cancelled CYS Events:
Equipment Checkout Center
Hansen Consignment Shop
Effective 03/23, Hansen Consignment Shop will be closed until further notice.
Hansen Frame Shop
Effective 03/23, Hansen Frame Shop will be closed until further notice.
Cancelled Hansen Frame Shop Events:
04/06 | Monday | Framing Class (Hansen Frame Shop)
Houston Bowling Center
Effective 03/23 Houston Bowling Center and Strike Zone will be closed untill futher notice.
ITR Leisure Travel
Effective 03/23, ITR Leisure Travel will no longer be conducting business over the phone or email and will be closed until further notice.
Lee's China Bistro
Effective 03/25 Lee's China Bistro is closed until further notice.
Lindsey Golf Course
Please note, face covering is now REQUIRED to enter Lindsey Golf Course Pro Shop. Please call (502) 624-2717 to check-in by phone (credit card only) or if you need to purchase merchandise and do not have a face covering.
Long Recreation Center
Effective 03/17 Long Recreation Center will be closed until further notice.
Cancelled Outdoor Recreation events:
Effective 03/23 Patriot Commons will be closed until futher notice.
Effective 03/28 the following DFMWR playgrounds will be closed until further notice.
Saber & Quill
Effective 03/17 all catered events are cancelled. Both Saber & Quill and Fiddlers's Green are closed until further notice.
Cancelled Saber & Quill Events:
Samuel Adams Brewhouse
Effective 03/17 Samuel Adams Brewhouse will be closed. All pre-booked parties and events are cancelled.
Cancelled Samuel Adams Brewhouse Events:
Sports and Fitness
Effective 03/20 all Fort Knox Fitness Centers are closed until further notice..
Effective 03/20 Gammon Pool will be closed until futher notice.
All fitness classes are cancelled until further notice.
All fitness center saunas are closed until further notice.
Intramural Sports will be closed until further notice.
Cancelled Sports and Fitness Events:
Yeoman Hall Barbershop
Effective 03/19 Yeoman Hall Barbershop is Closed until further notice.
Other DFMWR Facilities
Please check back later for more updates about cancellations and reduced services.