Sign your child up for Fort Knox Youth Soccer Leagues now through February 17. Soccer season will be May 7 - July 31, 2018.
August 4 - October 31
- Under 4 (U4) - Born January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2016
- Under 6 (U6) - Born January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014
- Under 8 (U8) - Born January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2012
- Under 10 (U10) - Born January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2010
- Under 12 (U12) - Born January 1, 2007 - December 31, 2008
- Under 14 (U14) - Born January 1, 2005 - December 31, 2006
- High School League - Born January 1, 2000 - December 31, 2000
Tentative Participation Dates and Times:
- U4 League meets once a week
- U6 League meets twice a week
- U8 Leauge meets twice a week
- U10 - High School Leagues will meet 3-4 times per week (practice days at head coach discretion)
Please note: U10 - High School Leagues are traveling leagues. They will travel to surrounding communities for games.
Soccer evaluations for U8 - U14 players only. Dates for evaluations will be put out to parents prior to the season.
Sign Up Policy
Due to shortage of volunteers and stricter volunteer background requirements - all children will be placed on a prioritized waiting list. Participants will be released as volunteers receive satisfactory background clearances and mandatory training. This will eliminate children being placed on teams without volunteer coaches.
Participants must be registered with CYS and have a valid sports physical to participate. Call (502) 624-6703 for CYS Registration questions. Children must have an updated sports physical to participate. Call 1-800-493-9602 for physical appointments.
Official Waiting List:
The official waiting list will begin on July 31. Participants are not guaranteed team placement or returning player rights. They will be placed based on roster sizes.
Place your child on the waiting list by visiting CYS Parent Central Services in the basement at 1384 Chaffee Ave. Families registered with CYS may be placed on the waiting list online.
Volunteer Coaches Needed
If selected as a head coach, children participating in winter sports are FREE. Assistant coaches receive their 1st child FREE. All additional children participating will receive a 15% discount. ALL volunteers must submit a background check packet; attend mandatory training, which includes: National Alliance for Youth Sports (NAYS) Certification, Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse , and Working with Special Needs Children.
- U-4: $25
- U-6 and above: $45
- 15% sibling discount
There is a youth sports scholarship available for families that qualify for financial assistance. Please call (502) 624-3232 for more information.