Date: Jul 4 2018, 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Brooks Field - Brooks Field Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121 United States Google Map
Celebrate 100 years of Fort Knox and our country's independence with the Fort Knox community at this free event!
- Live Music from Tony & The Tanlines
- Live Music from Kevin Jaggers
- Food and Beverage for purchase
Family Activity Tent
- Family Fun Games from 5 p.m.to 9 p.m.
- Kids Tattoos from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kids Art & Crafts from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Adult Pie Eating Competition at 6 p.m.*
- Kids Pie Eating Competition at 6:30 p.m.*
- Adult Hotdog Eating Competition at 7 p.m.*
- Adult Pickle Eating Competition at 7:30 p.m.*
- Kids Pickle Eating Competition at 8 p.m.*
- Inflatable Bounce Houses
*Must sign waiver.
Fireworks show begins at 10:15 p.m.
Visitors to Fort Knox
If you are visiting Fort Knox for this event and do not currently have a valid DOD Identification card (CAC, Retire or Dependent), you are required to stop at the Visitor Control Center, located next to Chaffee Gate, before coming on post. Please make sure you bring proper identification for each visitor.
For more information about the vetting process, visit the official Garrison website.
Visitors who have previously accessed Fort Knox may continue directly to the gate for access.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Free and Open to the Public!