- Full Brake Service
- Full Diagnostics
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Safety Inspections
- On-site Parts Inventory
- A full line of All-Season Tires
- 4-Tire Nitrogen Fill
- Much More
- We Do Price List
♦︎ Shop Supply Fee of 75¢ will be applied to all service orders.
♦︎ Shop Supply Fee of $5 will be applied to all repair orders.
- Same-As-Cash Plans
We are happy to offer Same-As-Cash payment plans. No credit check*, no interest!
To qualify you will need a valid identification card and proof of Social Security. Just fill out our simple promissory note and provide a one-time $10 filing fee. Use this Same-As-Cash offer on brakes, suspension, tires or any service or repair that we provide to you. Plans that are available include:
- 90 Days Same As Cash Invoice total $150.00 - $500.00 - 25% down with 3 monthly payments to follow. Available to Active Duty, Retired Military, Family Members and DoD Civilians only.
- 120 Days Same As Cash Invoice total $500.05 - $1,499.95 - 20% down with 4 monthly payments to follow. Available to Active Duty, Retired Military, Family Members and DoD Civilians only.
*Must not be on the Fort Knox Bad Check list or have a previous account fall into collections to be approved.
- Mandatory Training Requirements
Attending a safety class is a mandatory requirement to utilize the self-help areas of the Automotive Skills & Service Center. This 30 minute class is offered from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday, classes will be conducted on a as needed basis, a slight delay in training may be encountered not to disrupt a class already in session. This delay will be no longer than 30 minutes or until the class in session ends. Upon completion you will be issued a DA Form 3031-1 Qualification Card which must be presented at the time of check-in for facility use. Qualification cards issued at other installations will be honored.
We apologize for any inconvenience this requirement may cause.
- Self-Help Pricing
♦︎ All self-help work must stop 30 minutes prior to closing for cleanup.
- Motorcycle Storage
Storing your bike just got easier!
Store your motorcycle or trike with us in our climate controlled storage facility.
- Authorized patron of the Automotive Skills and Service Center
- Current state registration, license plate and proof of insurance
- Must be current owner as listed on the registration and proof of insurance
Touring Bike and below: $30 per month
Trikes: $40 per month
The Fort Knox Automotive Craft Shop is a convenient, inexpensive, and professional auto service center open for all Fort Knox personnel and their Family members. We offer first-come, first-served automotive repair and service from our skilled ASE certified, on-site mechanics as well as access to proper equipment for self-help maintenance.
Our professional services include:
We Do the Work
Let our ASE certified, professional mechanics do the work for you. Customers who choose the Fort Knox Automotive Skills and Service Center save, on average, 26% versus local repair shop alternatives.
If you like working on your car, we have 28 bays available to perform your own maintenance and even offer classes to teach you how. To utilize self-help bays, you must complete a mandatory safety brief which includes a safety video and a review of the shop rules which takes about 30 minutes total.