Lindsey Golf Course
Located off of Bullion Blvd, Lindsey is ideal for a military team building exercise, for any Retired Military personnel who love to play golf, corporate golf outings, family reunions, vacations, and stay and play golf packages.
Lindsey Golf Course was constructed in 1933 and named after MG Julian R. Lindsey, who was instrumental in its layout and design. In 1943, Lindsey Golf Course hosted its most prestigious event to date - the Kentucky State Open. PGA legend Byron Nelson was crowned the champion with a score of 236 (-8). Picturesque Lindsey Golf Course is located on the Fort Knox Army Installation, home of the famous Patton Museum of Cavalry and Armor and the United States Department of Treasury Bullion Depository - sorry, no tours allowed! By spending the day playing golf on one of Kentucky’s premier courses, you are supporting the quality of life of our nation’s Soldiers and their Families.
This beautiful course offers rolling terrain, contoured Bermuda grass fairways with narrow landing areas for the long hitter and wide, generous fairways for the short hitter. Lindsey has five sets of tees with Bermuda and Zoysia grass for the tournament player or the weekend beginner. The course also features two lakes that are strategically placed to enhance the golf course aesthetics and supplying Lindsey with unlimited irrigation water for the new, satellite controlled double row irrigation system.
- Course Rules
USGA Rules govern all play.
- All players must check in before each round.
- Yardage markers are measured to the front of green.
- Please keep carts on paths around all tees, greens and Par 3’s.
- No metal spikes allowed. Rake bunkers after use.
- Repair all ball marks on greens and use sand bottles to fill divots on tees and fairways.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- Out of bounds is defined by white lines or stakes, roads, walls, fences or parking lots bordering the golf course.
- Hazards: Lateral hazards defined by red lines or stakes.
- Regular hazards defined by yellow lines or stakes.
- Please keep up the pace of play with the group in front of you.
- Each player must have a set a clubs. Clubs are available to rent at the Pro Shop.
- Annual Passes and Daily Green Fees
Annual Golf Pass Benefits
- Unlimited advance green fees
- 14 Days Advance Tee Times
- Discounts off all in stock merchandise
- Discounts on all tournaments and outings (if applicable)
- Weekly updates and notices
Categories Annual Pass Daily Green Fees CAT 1
E6+, Military Affiliates and DoD
- Club Rental
Club Rental Price Standard $15 Premium $30
- Golf Cart Lease Packages
Option Annual Price Single $684 Family $888
- Pro Shop
Whether it’s a new driver or a new pair of high tech golf shoes you are looking for, you are sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
Annual Passes, Tournament Registration, and Tee Times
All registration for Annual Pass Membership, tournaments, handicaps, green/cart fees, driving range, and tee times are done in the Pro Shop.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Holidays||7 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
Lindsey is open to the public, seven days a week, offering a relaxing atmosphere and ambience for a range of special events including charity and corporate group outings or a private, retirement or promotion party. The course has a golf shop with a wide array of golf equipment, apparel, and gifts. We also offers private or group golf lessons. The golf course is open year round offering individual, family, and corporate memberships.