- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
- Military One Source
- Kentucky Career Center - Fort Knox
26 Pershing Ave.
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
Open every Friday, 0800 - 1200
- Kentucky Career Center - Elizabethtown, KY
233 Ring Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
Contact information for installation ERPMs can be found at Army OneSource.
Get help with your job search or explore different careers online from any computer. Access over 6,000 digital pages of career guidance information. You'll find hundreds of career advice videos, digital career books and directories, virtual job data cards, job bank resources, and occupational videos to help you achieve career and life success.
Note: First time users of the Virtual Career Library must click on the "First Time Registrant" link and complete and submit the access request form. Your account should then be accessible to you within one business day. From that point on, you can access the library with the username and password you created.
Employment services are available thru the following on-line and off post partnerships: