- Prices, Passes and Memberships
Status Price Military $7 Civilian $9
No Swim/Spectator Day Passes
Status Price Military $3.00 Civilian $4.00
All Punch Cards and Pass Memberships can be purchased at Gammon Indoor Pool while Anderson Indoor Aquatics Center is closed for renovation.
10 Visit Punch Cards
Status Price Military $65 Civilian $85 Water Park Punch Cards are only valid at the Water Park
Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, DoD Civilians, Retirees and Family Members
- Individual: $125
- Family: $225
- Individual: $165
- Family: $310
Family Passes are for immediate Family and those living in the household. Limits do apply. See front desk for more information.
- Party Rental Information
Fort Knox Water Park is a great place to host a birthday party, an SFRG event, a sports celebration or just a gathering of friends.
During regular business hours, we do not rent out the pavilion. Picnic tables and pavilions are available first come, first served. Groups of 10 or more can receive our group rate (50¢ off regular admission per person).
All scheduling should go through Anderson Pool Office at (502) 624-6217.
- Water Rules 2023
Fort Knox Water Park Rules
- Lifeguards will be obeyed and shall have the authority to issue guidance on anything not covered in the Pool Rules. Personnel refusing to obey lifeguards will be asked to leave.
- Everyone who enters the park must pay.
- Military, DoD, or Retiree identifcation card must be presented to receive military rate.
- Children under 13 years of age or under must be accompanied and supervised by their parent, legal guardian or responsible adult aged 18 years or older.
- Food is only permitted in designated eating areas.
- Chewing gum, glassware, alcohol and pets are NOT allowed in the facility at any time. Coolers are subject to be searched by staff.
- No running or forms of horseplay are allowed.
- Children not potty trained must wear a swim diaper.
- No inflatable flotation devices of any kind are permitted in the pool. Water Wings are NOT authorized. Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are authorized.
- Children in lifejackets must be within arm’s reach of a parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
- Toys are only permitted if they do not endanger others or act as a nuisance to other patrons.
- No use of mermaid tales, mono-fins or any other leg constricting items.
- Spitting or Spurting water is prohibited.
- Smoking/Vaping or other nicotine products are prohibited inside the facility. Must be 50 feet away from facility perimeter.
- No diving in any area of the pool.
- Profanity or foul language is prohibited.
- Emergency Telephone is located inside Guard Room.
- Prolonged underwater breath holding is not permitted at any time.
Safety Capacity for the Facility are as follows:
Bather Load: 400 Facility Enclosure: 520
- Baby Pool Rules
- Child 6 and under only.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please keep gate CLOSED at all times.
- Crossing Activities Rules
- One person at a time on each activity.
- Follow directional signs.
- No pushing, No running and No cutting line.
- Horseplay will not be permitted at any time.
- No swimming in crossing area.
- Parents may assist small children across the activities.
- Water Slide Rules
PARENTS/LIFEGUARD ARE NOT PERMITTED TO
CATCH CHILDREN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDE.
- Swimming ability is REQUIRED.
- ONE person on each slide at a time.
- You must go feet first on your back, ankles and arms crossed.
- Do Not stop inside the slide.
- Goggles, swim masks, life jackets or other flotation devices are not permitted.
- NO lose clothing (Street Clothes) or clothing with metal zippers or buttons are NOT permitted.
- Failure to follow any of the above rules may result in you being prohibited to use this feature.
- Line up on appropriate side of the stairs
White Slide – Left Side
Blue Slide – Right Side
- Weather Policy
Patrons will be asked to exit the water if there is lightning or thunder within a 10 mile radius of the installation. There is a 30 minute wait from the last occurrence of lightning or thunder. It is advised to check the weather before planning a trip to our facilities. No weather-related refunds or rain checks will be issued.
Splashing Family Fun All Summer Long
Fort Knox Water Park is open seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day each year. It is located behind Devers Middle School and Teen Center. The Water Park features all kinds of ways to stay cool during the hot summer months including slides, sprays and pool fun for all ages!