Date: Oct 27 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Mysterious, haunted sightings have been known to occur on the last Friday of every October on the trails. Haunt the trails or be haunted as you run for your life!
Costumes are encouraged for all runners.
- Checkin is 4:45 p.m.
- Characters in place at 6:15 p.m.
- Safety Breif at 6:20 p.m.
- Run starts at 6:30 p.m.
Please note: This event may not be suitable for children of all ages due to scary scenes along the haunted trail.
Sponsored by USAA.
- Age 13 and older: $15
- Ages 5-12: $10
- Senors (60+): $10
- Under age 5: Free
- Day of Registration: Add $5
- Haunted Characters: Free (must register by Oct. 25 to get a free shirt)
T-shirt included with paid registration.
Runners and Haunted Characters register by Oct. 25 online or in person at Leisure Travel Services (502) 624-5030.
- Tel: +1 (502)624-4334
- Military DSN Tel: (312)464-4334