Date: Jul 14 2018, 12 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Spartan is more than a race; it’s a way of life.
- That you can’t have a strong body without a strong mind
- That you can’t grow without pressure
- That obstacles help shift our frame of reference and make us more resilient
- TThat signing up for a race holds us accountable and keeps us motivated to train harder and eat healthier
There’s no excuse not to take the first step.
Fort Knox’s training range complex will become the fifth Army installation to host a Spartan Race and is the third stop in this year's Honor Military Series. Fort Knox is the perfect Spartan Race venue because of its topography and its close proximity to larger metropolitan areas. Don’t miss your opportunity to race at such a unique venue and test your skills on over 109,000 acres of rough terrain.
Arrive an hour and a half before your start time. This gives you plenty of time to park, catch a shuttle to the venue, pick up your packet, drop your stuff at bag check, and get warmed up.
- Registration opens at 6:30 a.m.
- Elite Men: 7:30 a.m.
- Elite Women: 7:45 a.m.
- Age Groups Start Times: 8 - 8:30 a.m.
- Morning Start Times 8:45 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Afternoon Start Times Begin: 12:15 p.m.
- Last Heat Time: 1:30 p.m.
Get Parking Directions | 774 Masters Ln, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
$10 per car. $50 per bus or RV. Cash only.
All parking will be off-site and all racers will be shuttled in by buses. Please arrive early and allow time for transport to the venue.
HANDICAP PARKING - Available at the venue, must be able to produce a valid Handicap placard. Complimentary parking and spectator entry for all military and USAA members courtesy of USAA. Simply show your USAA card or Military ID on race day.
Got More Questions?
Head over to the Spartan Race website for more details.
Use code FORTKNOX18 for 20% off when you register for the Louisville-Fort Knox race at Spartan.com