- Welcome to CYS
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability - To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with Child & Youth Services (CYS) and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC) and School-Age Center (SAC)
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- SKIES Instructional Classes (ages 18 months-18 years)
- Parent Education
- Sports and Fitness, Team Sports and Classes
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your Family's CYS records automatically transferred to your new location. Contact Parent Central Services for more information.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Registration Checklist (.pdf) 1 per family N/A No Health Assessment (.pdf) 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes CYSS Youth Program Registration (.doc) N/A 1 per child No Immunization Schedule updated April 2013 (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Health Screening Tool A-7725 (.pdf)
1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms If Applicable
Form 6 Weeks-5th Grade 6th Grade+ Required Annually Respiratory Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Special Diet (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Allergy Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes Diabetic Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child No Seizure Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password for WebTrac.
5. Enroll in Programs
Use MWR Online Services (WebTrac) to search for, enroll, and pay for programs, or visit Parent Central Services.