- Intramural Volleyball: February - April at Natcher Fitness Center
- Intramural Softball: May - July at Kilianski Sports Complex
- Intramural Soccer: August - September at Kilianski Sports Complex
- Intramural Flag Football: September - November at Kilianski Sports Complex
- Intramural Basketball: December - February at Natcher Fitness Center
- All Army Sports
Active-duty Soldiers who are interested in participating in All Army Sports must submit applications to the Intramural Sports Coordinator. Candidates are advised to visit the All Army Sports website for an updated calendar of sports, dates, entry deadlines and application information.
The Fort Knox Intramural Sports Program offers active-duty military the opportunity to enhance individual morale and unit esprit de corps through individual and team competition. Intramural sports include activities such as softball, golf, bowling, soccer, flag football, racquetball, volleyball, and basketball.