- Pre- and Post-Deployment Support: Helps prepare Soldiers and Families for deployments and reintegration by providing trainings and resources throughout the deployment cycle in a variety of settings.
- Family Readiness Groups: Designed to make sure Families have information they need and develop a military support group while their Soldier is deployed. Virtual Family Readiness Groups also provide secure environments in which the Commander can communicate directly with Soldiers and Families 24 hours a day, no matter where they are.
- Emergency Family Assistance: Your link to continuous support and assistance as well as authoritative and accurate information in a sensitive, timely, and effective manner.
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS): Ensures all Army personnel and their dependents are accounted for during emergency situations.
- NEO/Repatriation: We help the State Department help those who have been displaced after national emergencies and disasters.
- Operation READY: “READY” stands for “Resources for Educating About Deployment and You.” It’s a training and information resource developed from lessons learned in the Persian Gulf War and used in Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) / Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF). The training covers learning about the types of military separation, planning and preparing personal documents, and completing family financial arrangements.
- Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness (CSF2): Provides hands-on training and self-development tools so that members of the Army Family are better able to cope with adversity, perform better in stressful situations, and thrive in life.
- Taking Care of Business: This video shares information that helps deploying Soldiers make necessary arrangements to ensure that loved ones will be taken care of if the worst happens. It explains which forms and documents to complete before deploying to ensure that final wishes are observed.
The Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations (MDSSO) helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies. We help make sure installation programs align with unit deployment cycles, provide pre- and post-deployment support, and help unit Commanders with their Family Readiness plans and deployment support services for Service Members and their Families. We’re responsible for operating an Emergency Family Assistance Center in the case of an all-hazards event, and supporting Service Members and Families during Non-Combatant Evacuation Operations (NEO) and Repatriation. We also act as a case manager for all requests for assistance through the Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (ADPAAS).
Some of our resources include:
For more information on Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations support in your community, contact your local Army Community Service office and ask for the Mobilization and Deployment program manager or specialist.
Other helpful links: