Parent Central Services
- Parent Central Sercices is closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. for lunch, daily.
- Registrations by appointment are available Monday-Friday, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Parent Central Services office is closed from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month for training.
- CYS Services Registration
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with CYS Services and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC), Family Child Care (FCC), School-Age Center (SAC)
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- CYS Instructional Programs (ages 18 months-18 years)
- EDGE! activities
- Parent Education
- Sports and Fitness, Team Sports and Classes
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your Family's CYS Services records automatically transferred to your new location. Contact Parent Central Services for more information.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
Enroll in Programs
Use MWR Online Services (WebTrac) to search for, enroll, and pay for programs, or visit Parent Central Services.
Enroll in Childcare
To Request Child Care, the first step is to go to www.militarychildcare.com create an account containing information about your family, or to login using an existing username and password. This simple step establishes your user ID for the child care system, allowing you to take advantage of its many benefits for your family. For additional information please contact Parent Central Services at +1 (502) 624-6703.
- CYS Parent Handbook
Download the CYS Services Parent Handbook.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|