Saber & Quill
- Banquets and Conferences
The Saber & Quill features nine rooms capable of hosting a variety of functions, from small meetings to formal galas. The historic Heritage Room, Lincoln Room and Legacy Room date back to the 1940's, when the installation was first established. The honored history and tradition that the Saber & Quill provides can certainly add a touch of elegance to any occasion.
Room Setting Price Signature Large Ballroom $700 Signature Section A, B or C only $250 Heritage Historical 1940's venue with fireplace, powder rooms and separate entrance $400 Legacy Historical 1940's venue with fireplace and separate entrance $175 Lincoln Historical 1940's venue with fireplace and a mantle, built by President Lincoln's father $125 Woodford Reserve Kentucky Bourbon branded room with bar $300 Fiddlers Green Bar and lounge with built-in dance floor $300 Bullion Configuration as is $150 Verandah Covered, outdoor patio with grill, bar and fireplace (open March through September) $200
The Woodford Reserve Room is available Monday through Fridays, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. as Conference-U or Classroom style, up to 50 guests with no room charge.
The Bullion Room is only available Monday through Fridays, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
All room fees include set up and tear down, linen, tables, chairs and cleaning.
Room Minimum Maximum Buffet Maximum Plated Maximum Cocktail Signature (Whole Room) 150 250 300 300 Signature (Section A, B, or C) 30 75 100 150 Heritage 50 125 140 200 Legacy 20 50 50 75 Lincoln 20 n/a 40 50 Woodford Reserve 20 50 60 100 Fiddlers Green 50 140 n/a 200 Verandah 50 175 n/a 200
Saber & Quill will assist you in planning your catered event, whether it be a small intimate party or a grand function with hundreds of guests. Our property is elegantly appointed with spacious banquet rooms and offers a wide variety of culinary delights, boasting superb menus, spectacular buffets and food selections.
The professional staff at Saber & Quill will work closely with you to plan all of your food and beverage requirements. From custom menus to special dietary requests, we will ensure that your needs are met and exceeded! Eagle Catering will arrange every occasion and pays great attention to every detail.
We are excited to be part of creating your memorable event. Please contact us at (502) 942-0959 ext. 210 or 211 to set up a meeting so we can get started on the planning of your special event.
- Facility Rules
- Saber & Quill is open to everyone.
- All patrons can arrange for catered events.
- The club must comply with Department of The Army Regulations, AR 215 and directives.
- Catering facilities and services are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Food and Beverages
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Exceptions are made for wedding and military ceremonial cakes.
- For the safety of all our guests, food and beverages must be consumed or disposed in the club.
- Leftovers cannot be removed from the club. (per TB MED 530 Regulations)
- Decorations are the responsibilities of the host.
- To preserve our historic building we do not allow nailing, tacking, or taping of objects on the wall, ceiling, chandeliers or any other club property.
- The use of glitter, confetti or small table décor is not authorized.
Property, Liability and Damages
Neither the club nor Family and MWR is liable for any loss or damage to merchandise, equipment or articles left in our facility prior to, during or following any event. Any costs associated with damages done to the club premises or property will become the responsibility of the host.
- All guests over the age of 16 years, must provide proper identification when entering Fort Knox.
- The driver of the vehicle must have proof of insurance and vehicle registration available.
- All guests must enter using the Chaffee gate.
- Daily Blue Plate Specials
We are currently not offering daily blue plate specials.
- Fiddlers' Lunch Menu
Item Price Hamburger $5 Cheeseburger $5.50 Gyro $5 BLT $5.25 Philly (Beef or Chicken) $5.50 Chicken Tenders $5 Buffalo Tenders $5 Reuben $5.50 Grilled Cheese $3 Bratwurst $3.50 Currywurst $4 Schnitzel with Gravy $5 German Roll $.50 Turkey Sandwich $4 Ham Sandwich $4
Item kCal Price Salmon Burger 290 $5 Turkey Burger 370 $4 Grilled Chicken Sandwich 270 $5 1/2 Turkey + Small Salad 175 $4 1/2 Ham + Small Salad 175 $4 Vegetable Pita 180 $4 Cod Sandwich 290 $5 Baked Potato 79 $2 Side Guacamole 84 $1.50
Item Price Add Bacon $1 Add Mushrooms $1 Vegetable $1 Extra Cheese 50¢ Meat $2
Make it a combo
Item Price Home Fries $1.50 French Fries $1.50 Chips $1 Chips $1 Cookie $1
- Fiddlers' Dinner Menu
We are currently not offering dinner.
- Sunday Omelet Station
We are currently not offering the Sunday Omelet Station.
Catering Office Hours
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
We are pleased to have this opportunity to introduce you to our facility and the many services we have to offer. The Saber & Quill provides a multitude of services for the entire Fort Knox community and we are open to the public!