Child Development Center and School Age Center
- Open only to children of those designated by on-post mission partners as mission essential, and that have been confirmed by CDC/SAC as being able to currently accept
- NOTE 1: Those with questions should contact their chain of command/supervisor
- NOTE 2: All child care needs cannot be met at this time due to limited CDC/SAC staffing and required reduced children-to-staff ratios
- Parents will be provided a Garrison memo on Face Masks and Curbside Drop-offs and the required operating conditions for re-opening.
- In order to reduce traffic in the facilities, all drop-offs/pickups of children at CDC/SAC will be curbside.
- Staff will take children’s temperatures and employee and visitors temperatures prior to granting facility access for the day. Parents are encouraged to be alert for signs of illness in their children and keep them home when sick.
- Face covering must be worn inside at all times by all CDC/SAC employees and facility visitors.
- CDC Children will not be required to wear face masks, however, if a Parent provides a daily clean mask & requires their child over age 2 to wear it, CYS will ensure the Child wears it while in CYS care as long as the child does not have any respiratory concerns.
- SAC children must wear face masks as long as the child does not have any respiratory concerns. Parents must provide a clean mask for their child each day.
- Six feet of social distancing from others should be maintained, whenever feasible. Quality care and nurturing of children will still continue.
- Children will remain in the same classroom each with the scheduled staff.
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday