- Flagsticks have been pulled
- All rakes have been pulled
- All on course ball washers have been pulled
- Lindsey will be closed on Mondays
- Pro shop hours will be 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All patrons will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- The number of patrons in the pro shop at any given time will be less than 10
- Staff will discourage handling merchandise with no intent to purchase.
- Only carry out snacks and beverages will be sold
- Allow single riders in golf carts as requested/required
- Outside workers will continue to wear proper protective gear to sanitize golf carts and rental clubs after each use
- Pro Shop staff will clean and sanitize all common surfaces (counters, door handles, etc.) and credit card machines numerous times throughout the day
- Pro Shop staff will clean and sanitize restrooms throughout the day
- Signage will be posted reminding patrons of the responsibility to social distance and obey the guidelines in place.
- Tel: +1 (502)624-2717
- Military DSN Tel: (312)464-2717
Visit Lindsey Golf Course TUE - FRI from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. to take advantage of our Weekday Golf Specials.
|Tuesday - Friday||18 Holes w/cart||$30||12 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday - Friday||9 Holes w/cart||$20||12 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
Lindsey Golf Course has taken the following measures to ensure the health and safety of patrons and staff and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Lindsey's staff will be monitoring to ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed.